Tuesday, June 24, 2008

11 weeks!

Sorry this is a day late. This past week as been a good one. I think I am done with morning sickness YEAH!! However, my new obstacle is headaches. I had one everyday this past week. I hope this week will be better. Adam says its due to a change in hormones.
FYI: The babies have a new reflex. Now when my babies faces are touched, they will open their mouth. Also, they now have nails.
Until next week....SMOOCHES!!!!!

2 comments:

life in a positive direction said...

I am glad no more sickness!!! Can you take anything for the headaches-I know NO caffine. Good luck. And the reflexes-I've totally got chills!!! I am sooo excited for you!!! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Cool! I didn't know that you had a blogspot. So do we.www.thecloydhouse.blogspot.com.....The pics are precious! So glad that everything is going well for you. I had headaches too. They eased up around week 14. Good Luck!