It's amazing how fast your body changes with twins. This is so exciting. It's funny that our kids will be closer in age than mine and Melissa's. At least my second. Too funny. When is your due date? Caroline
Too cute!! When do we get to see the backside?? J/K - I know it changes too!! Sorry you are still feeling so crappy, but it is all for such a good cause!!! I am so excited for you and Adam. Love ya! Brett
Yes the morning sickness is the worst!! Just hang in there....hopefully only a few more weeks of it. I am do excited for you. I was at Fran's the other day and Colson and Sophia were running around everywhere and I thought of you......that's going to be YOU chasing after those two babies before you know it!! I'm here if you need anything!
3 comments:
It's amazing how fast your body changes with twins. This is so exciting. It's funny that our kids will be closer in age than mine and Melissa's. At least my second. Too funny. When is your due date? Caroline
Too cute!! When do we get to see the backside?? J/K - I know it changes too!! Sorry you are still feeling so crappy, but it is all for such a good cause!!! I am so excited for you and Adam. Love ya!
Brett
Yes the morning sickness is the worst!! Just hang in there....hopefully only a few more weeks of it. I am do excited for you. I was at Fran's the other day and Colson and Sophia were running around everywhere and I thought of you......that's going to be YOU chasing after those two babies before you know it!! I'm here if you need anything!
Post a Comment