

I had an appt. today and it went very well. I saw the heartbeats again. Which was so exciting. Everything looks good so far. My ovaries are still huge and have to take it easy. I can't exercise yet. I can only walk...BORING!!!! My next appt. will be in 2 weeks. I get extra attention because I'm having twins(more appts. and more ulrasounds) HA! The frame was my first Mommy purchase for the twins. I couldn't resist.
Well until next time....SMOOCHES!!!

4 comments:
When you sent me the email about the "twins' blog" I got chills, it just is so surreal! Two Peas in a Pod...and you're the Pod,he he. I'm so excited for you! Yeah I don't know if it's all morning sickness if you're throwing up at all hours of the day, but I don't think anything about your pregnancy is going to go the usual way!;) luv,EMack
I;m glad you put a different outfit on!!! HAHAHA I was beginning to think that you only owned a whit t-shirt and kakhi pants!!! HEHE!
I have been with Sophia ALL day.......I don't know how you're going to do it with two!! We have read every book in the house, played outside, played inside, outside again and went for a walk. All that was before noon!!!
Invest in Rubber Bands. Works great around the buttons on your pants. Gets several months wear out of them!! Especially good for the "I'm too big for my clothes but too little for maternity pants stage." Of course they don't help the expanding rear that is enivetable with pregnancy. Maybe we should invent expandable rear pockets!!!!!!!hehehe
Happy 9 week anniversary;) LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment