Our first crib thanks to Adam's Mom, Louise. WE LOVE IT!! Adam did a great job putting it together and I think I did a great job assisting, ha:) It made it more real that we are actually going to have babies in this room. SO CRAZY!!!
Final product
Cooper is confused.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cooper is going to STAY confused. The crib looks great! I can't wait to see it all done up. I have a page idea creeping in my head...:) EM,
It gets so REAL when you start getting the room ready. Its scary but soooo fun all at the same time. Being a mommy is the best!! Even if you want to occasionally strangle the little stinker for eating the paint off of her crib!! Just wait!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Cooper is going to STAY confused. The crib looks great! I can't wait to see it all done up. I have a page idea creeping in my head...:) EM,
It gets so REAL when you start getting the room ready. Its scary but soooo fun all at the same time. Being a mommy is the best!! Even if you want to occasionally strangle the little stinker for eating the paint off of her crib!! Just wait!!!!!!!
The crib looks so amazing!!! Way to go you two!! Love ya.
Post a Comment