Tuesday, September 9, 2008

22 weeks

These 2 weeks have been good. Nothing has really changed besides me getting really BIG. I had 2 wonderful couple baby showers given by family and friends. They were a BLAST!! Shower pics will be posted later.




London's Face



Sullivan's face


Both heads

FYI: The babies brains will begin to grow rapidly. Even though their eyelids are fused, they are now making blinking movements. The Ultrasound tech said they are little over a pound each. They are the same size and right on schedule. Also, the doctor is pleased with how well I am doing and the babies. YEAH!!
Until next time...smooches!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous!!!

KT

Anonymous said...

Ok, so are like you going to need me to push you up the stairs to get to my place?! How do you not tip over? And you're like half way there?! I've got to get more mobile again w/ my scrapbook supplies, eek. Somehow despite the size of your belly being disproportionately huge compared to the rest of you, this look still works for you! You lucky!luv,EM

life in a positive direction said...

Holy ca ca marj-You are so teeny and your belly is so large. I swear those babies are growing everyday!!! Your belly was so not that big this past Friday and Saturday. You should measure everyday-just for kicks and giggles!!! I am amazed!!!