Yes, these are very artsy, beautifully done Adam! Okaay, but I think you have to give us a regular pic next time, face included, you look fine. So we can see the belly in proportion to the rest of your body, you know? Well I guess you'll have pictures from your showers this weekend... :) hope everything goes well!
Those are so pretty. Your babies will be here in less than 10 weeks. AHHH-Stephen and I are going to be an aunt and uncle!!! I cannot wait. We have already been talking about sleepovers with the babies!!!
4 comments:
Wow! Very cool pictures Adam! Maybe photography should be your second career!!
KT
Yes, these are very artsy, beautifully done Adam! Okaay, but I think you have to give us a regular pic next time, face included, you look fine. So we can see the belly in proportion to the rest of your body, you know? Well I guess you'll have pictures from your showers this weekend... :) hope everything goes well!
Those are so pretty. Your babies will be here in less than 10 weeks. AHHH-Stephen and I are going to be an aunt and uncle!!! I cannot wait. We have already been talking about sleepovers with the babies!!!
BEAUTIFUL! Love it! Hang in there sweetness...Love ya Whit
Post a Comment