Thursday, November 6, 2008

30 weeks Ultrasound shots


London's Hair




3D Foot



Well, I had my 30 week ultrasound appointment today. Sullivan weighs 3 pounds and London weighs 3 1/2 pounds. They are doing great. Their gestational age is 30 weeks. I thought I would be able to do the cool 3D pics but the babies are head down and face down. I was very disappointed. She was only able to get a foot. AGH! Anyway, it looks like London will have a full head of hair when she is born, ha:)

Smooches!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all her beautiful hair and kiss their sweet little toes!!!

KT

Anonymous said...

Of course London has hair, she's ready to make her big debut! Now you won't have to tape bows to her head...I still think you could make a page of of these two pics. Use KT's quote on the page! luv,ENM

Anonymous said...

Please let us know when we can come to Columbia and see those precious babies!!! OMG! I can't wait!!!! TOO Sweet!

Whit

life in a positive direction said...

Those pics are amazing!!!