That is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen!!! WOW!!! I love all 4 of you and can't wait to see y'all again soon!!! Love always, Jessica and Stephen.
This video is straight out of Alien, I'm totally freaked out right now. If they're this rambunctious now, think how much fun the little monsters,I mean darlings, will be when they get out! ;)' You're going to need that twin baby cage.-luv, enm
6 comments:
That is so cool! Precious. Sarah P
WOW!!! Amazing! So wonderful! Whit
Wow! What is Miss London doing??? Remember when we use to look up "babies moving in belly" video on YouTube?? Now, you have your own!!!
KT
That is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen!!! WOW!!! I love all 4 of you and can't wait to see y'all again soon!!! Love always, Jessica and Stephen.
This video is straight out of Alien, I'm totally freaked out right now. If they're this rambunctious now, think how much fun the little monsters,I mean darlings, will be when they get out! ;)' You're going to need that twin baby cage.-luv, enm
That was just completely AMAZING and made my day!! you can see like arms, legs, and everything! You are going to be such a good mommy!
Post a Comment