Sooo sweet..I miss you guys!!!KT
So precious. Glad to see you're actually alive. I was beginning to wonder if Adam left you at the hospital. Us moms are never in the pictures....always the photographers!!
I love the videos! And I love the babies! Very cute. Smooches-ENM
Looks like they are being nice, not naughty, so I guess Santa will have to make a visit to the Silbiger house this year - so exciting!BJM
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sooo sweet..I miss you guys!!!
KT
So precious. Glad to see you're actually alive. I was beginning to wonder if Adam left you at the hospital. Us moms are never in the pictures....always the photographers!!
I love the videos! And I love the babies! Very cute. Smooches-ENM
Looks like they are being nice, not naughty, so I guess Santa will have to make a visit to the Silbiger house this year - so exciting!
BJM
Post a Comment