The Silbiger Twins arrived on December 2nd, 2008, 34 weeks. Sullivan arrived first at 4 lbs and 14 oz. London arrived weighing at 4 lbs and 10 oz. The babies came out screaming. They were able to go the Newborn Nursery and NO NICU!!! All the doctors and nurses told us how lucky we were. I am doing great. I am glad to be home and loving every minute of being a new mommy. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Adam has done a video and will be posting on the blog soon.
Sullivan Stephen
London Grace
Not sure who is who! HA
The new daddy holding his babies for the first time.
London is on the left and Sullivan is on the right.
3 comments:
They are precious!! I love all the pics you have sent. Why isn't there a pic of the new mommy with her babies????
Because she think she looks fat, but she doesn't, AND SHE NEEDS TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH THEM! I love my daily pictures, we have "the twins picture show" with my cube mates every day and every oohs and ahhs.
OH MY GOSH I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE BORN!! They are soooo precious!! And they look so healthy and plump. That is just so awesome they didn't have to go to the nicu, they are growing and they love being next to eachother, how adorable. I can't wait to see them next time you guys come to charleston! Give the babies a big hug and kiss for me. And tell Marjorie I said hello and I hope the healing process is going well, as I'm sure it is because she has a dr as a hubby :) Love to you all!
Post a Comment