
My first shower was given by The Morrell's (sister). It was a great success and so much fun. We had wonderful food and I ate too many brownies, ha:) Lots of friends and family came to celebrate the soon to arrive TWINS!!! Thanks again Melissa for the shower...it was memorable.

Mommy and Daddy

My Girls

Thanks Amy again for the Bouncy Seat.

I love these 2 peas in a pod outfits. I have decided to make that theme for the nursery.

Thanks Em for the outfits. So Cute.

Awwww...

Emma Jo and Molllie

Thanks Sophia for the book.

Before

After
2 comments:
I had a lot of fun! Did you pick out a pattern yet?! See ya soon! (if you can fit me in btwn showers) EM,
Quotes of the night:
"It's a toilet! It's a toilet!" (talking about the bottle warmer)
"It's underwear! It's underwear!" (talking about...well I don't know what they were either but they weren't underwear)
(feeling a tag)"You haven't decided whether or not your keeping this are you?"
(to my mom)"I know you're old and stuff but your dress is really pretty"
-EM
Post a Comment