Sullivan and London really enjoy being in their swings and bouncy seats during the day. They sleep ok at night in their bassinett. They have their bad nights at times. I try to sleep as much as possible during the day. So far, Round 1, Nana(Adam's mom), Mam-ma(Adam's Step mom), Grandpa(Adam's Dad), and Auntie Em(sister) have helped for the first 2 weeks. Thanks so much for all your help with cooking and cleaning. Round 2 will be Aunt Melissa, Mimi, and Tom-Tom. There is no way I would be able to do this without help. Thanks so much. Also... Cooper says thank you for all his walks.
Ok..I am going to go nap now. Until next time...smooches...
2 comments:
Awesome!! Great news! Keep up the good work plumping them up Mommy aka the milk maker, and I'll see you soon. I'll be sure not to bring any cooties on my person or Mom's. luv, ENM
So glad to hear such a wonderful report. What an amazing crew of family ya'll have. How wonderful. Love ya-Stephen and Jess
Post a Comment